- The company was formerly known as Softbank Investment Corporation and changed its name to SBI Holdings, Inc. in July 2005. SBI Holdings, Inc. was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- The SBI Group consists of 339companies, of which 299 are consolidated subsidiaries, and 40 are equity method associates, engages in a wide range of business activities, primarily online financial service businesses and investment activities in Japan and overseas. Based on the similarities or economic characteristics of business or nature of services, ‘Financial Services Business’, ‘Asset Management Business’, and ‘Biotechnology-related Business’, which is anticipated to be a growth industry in the 21st century, are determined as reportable segments.
- The Investment from non-consolidated Group management funds of SBI Group is 63 companies in Corporate venture capital and other 161 companies in Overseas JV Funds, etc. (As of March 31, 2021).
- Our financial services companies such as SBI SECURITIES, SBI Sumishin Net Bank, and SBI Insurance continue to receive high marks for customer satisfaction.
- The Group has invested in a cumulative total of 995 companies in Japan and abroad, as of March 31, 2021, of which 170 companies completed either IPOs or M&A deals, resulting in a high exit ratio.
- SBI Holdings Inc. is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (8473: Tokyo).
- Link to : SBI Holdings (sbigroup.co.jp)
- Finansia Syrus Securities Public Company Limited (FSS), a leading securities firm in Thailand. The Company is a member broker number 24 of the Stock Exchange of Thailand (“SET”) as well as a member of Thai Bond Market Association. The Company has been granted licenses to conduct 5 types of securities business which are 1) Securities Brokerage; 2) Securities Trading; 3) Investment Advisory; 4) Underwriting; 5) Stock Borrowing and Lending (Principal & Agent). The Company has also been approved to conduct other businesses including Financial Advisory, Selling Agent, and Futures Brokerage.
- In the last 10 years during 2010-2019, the Company’s market share had always been ranked among the first two in securities business. Being a leading brokerage company, FSS has a customer base comprises of more than 65,000 accounts from both retail and institutional clients with key Investment Consultant (IC) totaling 393 officers and 27 branches.
- In 2019, the Company was engaged in the underwriting of the initial public offering of shares (IPO) for 13 securities, where the Company was the lead underwriter for 3 companies, and the co-underwriter for 10 companies.
- SEC licenses including securities and derivatives brokerage, securities and derivatives dealing, investment advisory, securities underwriting, and securities borrowing and lending.
- A leader offers the most advanced online trading platform, ‘Finansia HERO’.
- Link to : Finansia Syrus Securities Public Company Limited (fnsyrus.com)
- The country’s most dynamic and diversified business conglomerate.
- It maintains interests in a wide range of industries including telecommunication, media, banking, insurance, resorts, education, property, trading, and agriculture.
- The Royal Group is the premier investment and development company in Cambodia.
- The Royal Group has been at the heart of this economic development for almost two decades, attracting international investors and building market leaders in a cross-section of industries.
- The company is recognized as the country’s most dynamic and diversified business conglomerate. Established as a strategic investment holding company, it maintains interests in a wide range of industries including telecommunication (Cellcard), media (CTN and MyTV), banking (Wing Cambodia and J Trust Royal Bank), insurance (Cambodia Life Insurance and Infinity), resorts, education, property, trading, and agriculture.
- The Royal Group is the strategic investment gateway to a revitalized Cambodia. Having a history of successful, market-leading partnerships with investors in a diverse range of industries, The Royal Group offers overwhelming investment potential in one of the first truly free-market economies in the Mekong Region of Asia.
- Link to : The Royal Group of Cambodia