SBI Royal Securities Plc
Careers at SBI Royal Securities Plc are about opportunities, growth, learning, and challenge. We committed to helping our people to achieve their career growth and personal development with balance of the business needs.
People are our most treasured asset. Their commitment, skill, inspiration and improvement drive our company to a greater success. Therefore, we care each member of our company by providing them a safe, healthy and fulfilling work environment with equal opportunity, fair management and continuous training and development.
1. JOB TITLE: Vice President
Reports To: Managing Director
- Lead and manage all activities related to business strategy, origination, execution, and marketing with regards to IPO, Corporate Bond and M&A
- Originate, maintain and develop relationships with potential clients in various sectors
- Liaise with investors (local and international investors) in marketing and deal roadshow in order to ensure a successful completion of transactions
- Be responsible for completing goal of corporate finance department
- Ensure all major projects are in compliance with local & international regulation
- Perform other related duties which will be assigned by Top Management from time to time.
- Degree holders in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and in senior management level in financial sector
- Well knowledge of securities business and financial deal restructuring.
- Strong experience in capital raisings will be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Fluent command of both spoken and written English.
Location: Phnom Penh
Interested candidates should send updated CV with recent photo to the following address or through the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Address: 13A Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, No. 445, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7makara, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 23 999 595